Terms and Conditions
Leicester Print Fair is managed by Leicester Print Workshop (Registered charity number: 1025337). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
1. Leicester Print Fair is a virtual (online) marketplace, with artists’ stalls and products offered directly to customers. Leicester Print Workshop does not take money from artists sales and does not benefit directly when a purchase is made.
2. Orders are fulfilled by artists directly. This includes the wrapping and posting of purchased items.
3. Leicester Print Workshop will not be notified when individual orders are dispatched so cannot advise on delivery schedules.
4. Leicester Print Workshop holds no responsibility for lost or damaged parcels / products.
5. Leicester Print Workshop does not offer returns, replacements or refunds - all purchases are final. If there is a problem with your order please Contact Us directly.
6. When purchasing via Leicester Print Fair you are purchasing direct from the artist and Leicester Print Workshop has no authority to create offers, offer discounts or negotiate on price.
7.Following a purchase, your contact information will be sent to the artist for delivery purposes. By completing your order you consent to this. Your details will not be used for any other purpose - please sign up to The Scoop to hear more about Leicester Print Workshop activities.
1. Leicester Print Workshop does not offer returns, replacements or refunds on anything purchased on - all purchases are final. If there is a problem with your order please Contact Us directly.
1.Orders are fulfilled by artists directly. This includes the wrapping and posting of purchased items. Leicester Print Workshop will not be notified when individual orders are dispatched so cannot advise on delivery schedules.Leicester Print Workshop can contact seller on your behalf if items have not been received 14 days after purcahse.
2. Leicester Print Workshop holds no responsibility for lost or damaged parcels / products.
3. UK shipping is free, international shipping is £20 per order
Leicester Print Workshop collects information when individuals book onto a course; request to be added to a waiting list; become a member of the workshop; provide feedback after a course or event; when an individual makes an enquiry about our services; or signs up to our mailing list.
Leicester Print Workshop may collect ‘personal data’ – information about an individual who can be identified by it. This information may include your: Name, Address and postcode, Email address, Home telephone number / mobile number, Relationship to the workshop, e.g. member, volunteer, course participant, contractor, supplier, Preferences, where they relate to the services we offer i.e. preferred printmaking style, Date of birth, to ensure appropriate safeguarding where people are under 18, Access requirements or health conditions that might affect how we deliver our services to you,Emergency contact details.
Leicester Print Workshop will only communicate information that you have requested to receive, which may include courses, exhibitions, events and opportunities. This also includes notifying you of special offers or fundraising activity but only if you have opted into this communication list. You can stop receiving these communications at any time by unsubscribing or contacting us via telephone or in writing
Leicester Print Workshop safeguards this information by using secure passwords on all PCs on which information is held; keeping PC and paper records locked away, controlling access to the information, holding backup files should data be lost due to flood or fire etc.; making staff aware of their responsibilities. We follow procedures in the storage and disclosure of the information given to us, to prevent unauthorised access, misuse, alteration or loss of information under our control.
Leicester Print Workshop will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was obtained. Due to the change in data law, from May 2018 we will regularly ask you to confirm you wish to stay on our mailing lists, we plan this to take place a minimum of every three years after you first opted in. You can opt out at any time. Should you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list or no longer be a member of the workshop, we may still hold your personal data on our database to the extent permitted by law.
Under Article 17 of the GDPR individuals have ‘the right to be forgotten’, meaning they have the right to have personal data erased. You are legally entitled to access, modify, correct, revoke your consent and delete any data we hold relating to you and that you have the legal right to forbid this data being presented to any third parties. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Leicester Print Workshop holds about you at any time. Please use the contact details below if you would like to receive a copy. Please note identification must be presented to verify your identity, before the information is provided by LPW. The accuracy of your information is also important to us. If you change your email address, or any other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: or you can telephone 0116 251 4174.
By using our website, you’re agreeing to the terms and conditions of this policy. This policy will be reviewed regularly and updated as necessary to reflect best practice in data management, security and control and to ensure compliance with any changes or amendments made to the Data Protection Act.